Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Madness

Good evening cyberspace. So today was my first day back to class after 4 days vacation. It was actually quite uneventful. I shan't bore you with all of the nothingness that took place today. However, I did take advantage of the cyber monday deals. I bought every one's Christmas gifts already, and did it all for under $250(very nice!). Any who, not only was today an uneventful day in my life, it was an uneventful day in music, for the most part. The highlight of my day was definitely the news that Craig Owens (formerly of Chiodos) is hard at work on a solo album. I can't wait to hear what it sounds like.
So since nothing much has happened today I'll leave you with my top five songs with "teen" in the title:
5. Teenagers- Hayley Williams
4. Teenage Dirt Bag- Wheatus
3. Teenagers- My Chemical Romance
2. Teenage Riot- Sonic Youth
1. Smells Like Teen Spirit- Nirvana

No comments:

Post a Comment